- 3 cups dry navy beans, soaked overnight or boiled for one hour
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Drain soaking liquid from beans, and place them in a Slow Cooker.
- Stir ketchup, water, molasses, onion, mustard, salt, bacon, and brown sugar into the beans until well mixed.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, stirring occasionally if possible, though not necessary.