Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eating from the pantry










I have been trying to cut down on our grocery bill lately and have been wildly successful!  I cut my grocery cost in half for February!  It's been amazing to me how many different things I can cook with what I already have at home.  I'll admit I have had to get a little creative, but meals have still turned out good for the most part.  Since I have most of the basic ingredients at home, the only stuff I have to buy is milk and other dairy products, eggs, and vegetables.  Oh, and don't forget the bananas!  I don't think I could survive without them!  Anyway, I would suggest giving this a try at your house.  Save some money, and probably eat healthier too!  On the menu for tonight:  Elk Chili.  ~mm mm good~

No comments:

Post a Comment