Just had this for lunch at work.
Yes, we do have a cook that makes lunch for everyone.
I know, I'm spoiled. :0)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) packages Lipton dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) bottle Wishbone Red Russian salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces in a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Mix the soup mix, dressing and jam together, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover dish and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.